August 12, 1980 to October 23, 2006

Robert Andrew Romero
"PACO"

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way
by moonlight, and his punishment is
that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." Oscar Wilde“

Monday, August 11, 2008

Tomorrow is Andrew's birthday. So I thought I share some photos from his very first birthday.

Hot air balloons were all the rage in Albuquerque (and still are) so we had his cake made in the shape of a balloon.
So have yourself a piece of cake tomorrow in honor of his birthday and...
... try to sneak out of bed sometime in the early morning hours (like 4 a.m.)
to view the Perseids - even the stars celebrate Paco's birthday!

4 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

What an adorable little boy!!

Happy Birthday Andrew.
We have a grandson, Jim, who shares Andrew's birthday and turns 7 tomorrow.
It is so late and I can't stay and read all these posts I've missed right now BUT, I am thrilled you are now dreaming about Andrew. I totally believe he is visiting you. You are even having lucid dreams knowing that while you're holding him in the dream, it's unusual, because you know he is gone.
Spiritual energy is real. I hope these dreams are a great comfort to you. Also, when you had the chance to 'go', you didn't. I'm proud of you for blogging and for painting again. YAY CARA!!
I will be back to read all of this. Thanks for sharing.

Cara said...

Thanks Mary - glad you popped by for a visit just in time for his birthday.

sandy said...

Great seeing Andrews baby photos and happy happy birthday to Andrew.....a day late..

I will think and contemplate his life, that part I know, for a few moments today and send him a "particum package of love and good wishes"... I'll fill it with an image of those Perseids..however, you spell it.

Cara said...

Thank you so much Sandy -