August 12, 1980 to October 23, 2006

Robert Andrew Romero
"PACO"

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way
by moonlight, and his punishment is
that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." Oscar Wilde“

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Someone left this on my comment section today - don't know who you are , I have a hunch, but thank you anyway. It means a lot to me.

Dear readers - I have mentioned before about Andrew being in a punk band clled This Strange Device. This is a clip of one of thier performances. Andrew is the one closest to the camera - bottom left of your frame - mostly the back of his head but its him all the same.

Thank you again who ever you are - I love you for this!

(*LANGUAGE WARNING* - YOU MIGHT WANT TO TURN YOUR VOLUMN DOWN )
">

6 comments:

James said...

I have this whole show on DVD and I would be happy to send you a copy. If you send me your address (jrodgers28@hotmail.com) I will get it mailed to you next week.

Toni said...

Cara, that is so great!!! What an awesome thing to have "dropped" off for you!

Cara said...

James you are my hero! Thanks -

Cara said...

Toni - I feel so lucky to have it -

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Silver sent me your link. I have two blogs http://www.skyesofblue.blogspot.com/ and also http://wwwforyourtears.blogspot.com/
I am so sorry for the loss of your son. No mother should ever have to go through what you have gone through. The journey you are on is not fair. I would love to send you a handkerchief to catch all the tears that you cry over this tragic situation. Please email me at dpucci9972@gmail.com and give me your full name and address.

Cara said...

Just Breath - thank you so much for what you are doing and for taking the time to visit and comment. God Bless you - Cara