August 12, 1980 to October 23, 2006

Robert Andrew Romero
"PACO"

“A dreamer is one who can only find his way
by moonlight, and his punishment is
that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." Oscar Wilde“

Thursday, September 24, 2009







Andrew lived with the love of his life, Jamie, in St. Louis for several years. He joined a band and became best friends with the lead singer, a guy named Tony who dated Becka for many years. Jamie and Becka are now roommates.
On Andrew's birthday Jamie called me to tell me that she and Becka were celebrating Paco's birthday. She said they were wearing his clothes and we taking him out to eat and then for a day on the town. In the tradition of the traveling gnome they took his urn and set out to photgraph the celebration.
Just today I got to see the photo's - they made me laugh out loud - he would have loved this - this is so Paco.
I hope you can share the humor - he would have kept you laughing too if you had known him.

4 comments:

Toni said...

This is great Cara! True Paco style!! :) {{HUGS}}
I'm sorry that I've not been able to follow the blog as much, school keeps me so busy. But Andrew is with me every single day and I know how proud I am making him!!

Cara said...

No problem Toni - you keep yourself focused and that's what matters most -

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love their sense of humor, too.

Cara said...

Mary - I love Andrew's girlfriend. She and Andrew always kept me laughing.